Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c, Revenues Beat
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Navios Maritime Acquisition (NYSE: NNA) reported Q2 EPS of $2.01, $0.23 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $112.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $83 million.
Angeliki Frangou, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Navios Acquisition stated, “I am pleased with our results for the second quarter of 2020. During the quarter, Navios Acquisition recorded revenue of $112.2 million, adjusted EBITDA of $72.7 million and adjusted net income of $32.4 million, or $2.03 per share. Our chartering strategy focuses on capturing upside and we earned $20.7 million in profit sharing in the second quarter of 2020. We also declared a quarterly distribution of $0.30 cents per share for the second quarter.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Middlefield Banc Corp. (MBCN) Announces CEO Retirement and Succession Plan
- Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
- AnPac Bio's (ANPC) First Disease Treatment Patent Granted, and Its Cancer Treatment Project Secured Multi-Million Dollar Funds
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!