Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NYSE: NVGS) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.05), $0.20 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.07 million versus the consensus estimate of $66.86 million.
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. reported operating revenue of $87.4 million for the three months ended December 31, 2020, compared to $76.1 million for the three months ended December 31, 2019. Operating revenue for the year ended December 31, 2020, amounted to $332.5 million, compared to $301.4 for the year ended December 31, 2019.
- Net income was $3.4 million (earnings per share of $0.06) for the three months ended December 31, 2020, the third consecutive profitable quarter. The net loss for the year ended December 31, 2020 was $0.4 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) was $32.0 million for the three months ended December 31, 2020, comprising $29.9 million from the operations of the vessels and $2.1 million from our 50/50 joint venture (the "Export Terminal Joint Venture") relating to the ethylene export marine terminal at Morgan's Point, Texas (the "Marine Export Terminal"). Adjusted EBITDA(1) was $124.2 million for the year ended December 31, 2020, comprising $118.4 million from the operations of the vessels and $5.8 million the Export Terminal Joint Venture.
- Fleet utilization was 91.0% for the three months ended December 31, 2020, and 86.8% for the year ended December 31, 2020.
- Successfully completed and commissioned the 30,000 ton ethylene cryogenic storage tank at our Marine Export Terminal, finishing the project safely, on time and below budget.
- On January 25, 2021, the Terminal Facility was fully drawn at an aggregate amount of $69.0 million and converted into a five year term loan. The final drawdown on that date was for $18.0 million, of which $4.0 million was used to make a final capital contribution to the Export Terminal Joint Venture, with the remaining $14.0 million to be used for general corporate purposes.
- We have achieved a record of 800+ days without a Lost-Time-Incident (LTI) across our in-house technical managed fleet of 17 vessels.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
- CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!