Navidea Biopharma (NAVB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Revenues Miss
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Navidea Biopharma (NYSE: NAVB) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.11), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $219.25 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $600 thousand.
Michael Rosol, Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer for Navidea, said, “The clinical research team is working diligently to advance the technology in key disease areas, with an emphasis on our RA program. We have completed all patients and all visits in our NAV3-31 Phase 2B trial and we are eagerly anticipating feedback from the FDA on our briefing package and design of the Phase 3 trial. We continue to prepare for initiation of this trial and have also opened up enrollment for the NAV3-32 Phase 2B trial comparing tilmanocept imaging to synovial tissue biopsy samples of RA patients. Concurrent with all of this, we have made exciting progress in our therapeutics pipeline and will continue to advance these towards the clinic.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Navidea Biopharma (NAVB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Ballantyne Strong's (BTN) GreenFirst To Acquire Forest and Paper Products Assets in Ontario and Quebec For $214 Million
- Amarin Corp. (AMRN) CEO John Thero to Retire, Karim Mikhail to Succeed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!