Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q Revenue Outlook Above Consensus
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Natus Medical Incorporated (NASDAQ: NTUS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.39, $0.15 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $118.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $110 million.
“The dynamic environment in 2020 produced significant and unforeseen challenges for our Company. Our business began to recover in the second half of the year and that recovery continued in the fourth quarter, with revenues increasing 15.5% from third quarter. While the effects of the pandemic had a major impact on our business, the strategic decisions, organizational changes and cost structure improvements we made over the last two years enabled us to manage through this demanding period and emerge a stronger and more efficient company. These steps helped us generate over $34 million in operating cash this year and allowed us to continue investing in new and refreshed products which will drive our success in the future,” said Jonathan Kennedy, President and Chief Executive Officer of Natus.
“Our focus and commitment to providing new and improved products to our customers was evident in the fourth quarter with the release of our new standard setting pediatric ocular imaging system, Retcam Envision, as was the acquisition of Babybe GmbH and its patented remote mother to baby communication technology. Looking ahead to 2021, we expect to continue to bring innovative new products and solutions including a new handheld newborn hearing screener, cloud telemedicine capability for select products and a variety of product software enhancements,” Mr. Kennedy concluded.
Natus Medical Incorporated sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.11-$0.18, versus the consensus of $0.16. Natus Medical Incorporated sees Q1 2021 revenue of $108-112 million, versus the consensus of $102.6 million.
- For the first quarter 2021, the Company's revenue is expected to be between $108.0 million and $112.0 million and non-GAAP earnings per share is expected to be between $0.11 and $0.18.
- The Company's non-GAAP earnings per share guidance excludes charges for amortization expense associated with intangible assets from prior acquisitions, certain other expenses, and related tax effect, which the Company expects to be approximately $4.4 million for the first quarter 2021, which the Company expects will reduce GAAP earnings per share by approximately $0.13.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Natus Medical Incorporated (NTUS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Adverum Biotechnologies (ADVM) to Present New Data from the OPTIC Trial of ADVM-022 Intravitreal Gene Therapy for Wet AMD at ARVO 2021
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) reported consolidated sales of $3.62 million for the fiscal third quarter