Natural Grocers (NGVC) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Natural Grocers (NYSE: NGVC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 17, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Natural Grocers (NGVC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Declares $0.31 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.2875; 8% Yield
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.5% to $0.2610; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!