Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs (NSM) Launches Rebranding Effort as Mr. Cooper
- Dow closes lower after disappointing bank results
- JPMorgan (JPM) Stock Falls 5% After Q4 Results, Top-Line Beats but 2022 Expense Outlook Disappoint, Analyst Expects Rising Wage Inflation to be a Key Earnings Theme
- Netflix raises monthly subscription prices in U.S., Canada
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Receives Three Price Targets Hikes Today, Wedbush Positive on Live Sports Content Opportunity
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Street Estimates, Profit Fueled by Loan Demand and Cost Cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM) officially unveiled a new brand name, Mr. CooperSM, on Monday for its mortgage servicing and originations operation. The new brand is a tangible expression of the company’s dedication to making the mortgage process more rewarding for its more than 3 million customers.
“We’re excited to officially become Mr. Cooper and will continue our efforts to transform the way we do business,” said Jay Bray, Chairman and CEO of Nationstar. “We took a look in the mirror and realized that in order to build trust with homeowners and those who wish to own a home one day, our organization and our industry needed a change. Mr. Cooper is a symbol of the transformation we’re undergoing to create an incredible customer experience.”
More than just a brand name change, the company has made significant investments in its team, technology and processes to ensure customers have a caring, transparent and seamless experience that best fits their needs.
- The company eliminated all online transaction fees for on-time payments, enhancing the customer experience.
- Additionally, in the past year alone, team members across the entire company engaged in more than 50,000 hours of incremental customer experience training to ensure everyone is equipped with the tools and resources needed to deliver the Mr. Cooper promise.
Tools and Technology:
- Mr. Cooper is investing in research and development, coupling the latest technology with a personal and customized experience. On top of a completely upgraded user-friendly website, the company rolled out Street SmartsTM from Mr. CooperSM, a digital home loan advisor that can deliver custom insights on a customer’s loan, home and neighborhood all through the ease of the company’s website and mobile app.
- In the near future, Mr. Cooper will be launching an exciting new technology that will further help current customers and prospective homeowners optimize their household finances.
- Mr. Cooper will be offering a unique service to homebuyers and sellers that allows them access to a panel of qualified local real estate agents in their area and may also allow them to earn cash rebates at the sale or purchase of a home.
Mr. Cooper Home Rewards Credit Card:
- Mr. Cooper customers will soon be able to apply for a credit card that offers rewards to be applied to the principal balance of their home loan with Mr. Cooper.
After vetting name options with customers, the name Mr. Cooper was selected to personify the next generation of home loan servicing and lending. It represents a more personal relationship customers can have with their home loan company by recognizing the critical role of a customer advocate in delivering a positive home loan experience.
“Driven by our purpose to keep the dream of homeownership alive, each of our 7,000 team members strives every day to emulate the core values of Mr. Cooper as we continue on our journey to put the service back in servicing,” said Bray.
Mr. Cooper Team in Chennai:
Nationstar commenced operations in Chennai, India, in late 2015 and currently employs approximately 600 team members on the Mr. Cooper team supporting product development, technology and corporate functions. To celebrate the launch of Mr. Cooper, Ramesh Lakshminarayanan, Executive Vice President and Chief Business and Analytics Officer, will visit the Chennai office.
“With a focus on technology development and process reengineering, our team in Chennai plays a meaningful and important role in our transformation to Mr. Cooper,” said Lakshminarayanan. “Our customers want to manage their mortgage digitally, so we are building tools using the latest technology to give our customers a better home loan experience.”
Customers can visit www.mrcooper.com to learn more about the brand transformation. Other Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. brands that will not be impacted and will continue operating under their current brand names include Champion Mortgage and Xome®.
About Mr. Cooper
Mr. Cooper is the consumer brand for the forward mortgage servicing and originations operation of Nationstar Mortgage Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NSM). Based in Dallas, Texas, Mr. Cooper is one of the largest home loan servicers in the country focused on delivering a variety of servicing and lending products, services and technologies to make the home loan process more rewarding and less worrisome.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Audioeye, Inc. (AEYE) Appoints David Moradi as CEO
- Audioeye, Inc. (AEYE) Reports Prelim Q4 Revenues of $2.2M
- Rover Group (ROVR) Confirms 2021 Revenue Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!