National Retail Properties (NNN) Gets Expanded $1.1 Billion Unsecured Credit Facility
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN), a real estate investment trust, today announced the amendment of its unsecured bank credit facility. The amendment increases the available borrowing capacity under the credit facility from $900 million to $1.1 billion and reduces pricing from LIBOR plus 87.5 basis points to LIBOR plus 77.5 basis points. As part of the company's environmental, social and governance ("ESG") initiatives, pricing may be reduced if specified ESG metrics are achieved. The amended facility matures June 2025, with options to extend maturity to June 2026. The amended facility also includes an accordion feature to increase the facility size to up to $2.0 billion.
Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and BofA Securities, Inc. served as the Joint Lead Arrangers and Joint Bookrunners on the credit facility with Wells Fargo Bank acting as the Administrative Agent and Bank of America acting as the Syndication Agent. Joint Lead Arrangers and Documentation Agents were PNC Capital Markets LLC, RBC Capital Markets, Truist Securities and U.S. Bank National Association. Senior Managing Agents were Citibank, Morgan Stanley Bank and TD Bank. Other bank participants were Capital One Bank and Raymond James.
"We greatly appreciate the continuing support of our bank group and the confidence they have in our business," said Kevin B. Habicht, Executive Vice President and CFO. "This expanded facility gives us significant financial flexibility and enhances our ability to take advantage of acquisition opportunities which helps us perpetuate NNN's track record of 31 consecutive annual dividend increases."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IPO for Cataract Lens Company RxSight (RXST) Opens 9% Higher
- Ares Capital (ARCC) Announces 12.5M Share Offering
- Rani Therapeutics Holdings, Inc (RANI) Prices 6.7M Share IPO at $11/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Economic Data
Related EntitiesRaymond James, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital, Dividend, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement, BofA/Merrill Lynch
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!