Nasdaq Halts Vinco Ventures (BBIG) for Additional Information Requested
- Nasdaq slides 1% as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The Nasdaq Stock Market announced that trading was halted today in Vinco Ventures, Inc. (Nasdaq: BBIG) at 01:44:39 P.M. Eastern Time for "additional information requested" from the company at a last sale price of $0.7117.
Trading will remain halted until Vinco Ventures, Inc. has fully satisfied Nasdaq’s request for additional information.
For news and additional information about the company, please contact the company directly or check under the company’s symbol using InfoQuotesSM on the Nasdaq® Web site.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nucor (NUE) Announces Addition of Michael W. Lamach to the Nucor Board of Directors
- Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Appoints Bruce Blaise to its Board
- UPDATE: TOP Financial Group (TOP) Resumes Trading, Up 100%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!