Nanox (NNOX) Announces FDA Clearance of 510(k) for Single Source Nanox.ARC Digital X-Ray (earlier)
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Q1 EPS Nearly Doubles Wall Street's View as Investment Banking Excels Amid SPAC and IPO Frenzy
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NANO-X IMAGING LTD (NASDAQ: NNOX) (“Nanox” or the “Company”), an innovative medical imaging technology company, announced today that its single-source Nanox.ARC digital x-ray technology has received 510(k) clearance from the US Food and Drug Administration (the “FDA”).
“Obtaining 510(k) clearance from the FDA for our single-source Nanox.ARC digital x-ray is a significant step forward along our US regulatory pathway,” stated Ran Poliakine, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Nanox. “We remain on track to commence system shipments in the fourth quarter of 2021 and the first quarter of 2022 with the goal of finalizing deployment of the initial 15,000 Nanox.ARC systems by the end of 2024.”
“We believe we are well positioned to achieve our goal of democratizing medical imaging and expanding the market to the roughly two-thirds of the world’s population who currently have limited or no meaningful access to imaging or the preventative screening that it offers,” Mr. Poliakine concluded.
The Company remains on track and expects to submit a 510(k) application to the FDA for its multi-source Nanox.ARC and the Nanox.CLOUD in 2021. If cleared, the multi-source Nanox.ARC will be the Company’s commercial imaging system that it expects to deploy broadly across the globe.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moleculin Biotech (MBRX) Awarded New Rare Pediatric Disease Designation from U.S. FDA for WP1066 for the Treatment of Ependymoma
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Appoints Daniel E. Brown as CEO and Board Member
- Everbridge, Inc. (EVBG) announces U.S. Army signed new three-year contract for its software solutions to power JARVISS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!