Nalu Medical, Inc (NALU) Files For up to $100M IPO
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Nalu Medical, Inc (NASDAQ: NALU) files for up to $100,000,000M IPO.
The company describes itself as: "We are a medical technology company focused on developing and commercializing innovative and minimally invasive solutions for patients with chronic neuropathic pain. Our currently marketed Nalu neurostimulation system, or Nalu system, delivers gentle electrical pulses to the nervous system to modulate pain signals to the brain. We designed our Nalu system to address major unmet needs in the treatment of chronic neuropathic pain and provide a differentiated value proposition for patients and physicians."
J.P. Morgan, BofA Securities and William Blair will serve as underwriters.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GitLab Inc (GTLB) Files For up to $100M IPO
- IHS Holding Limited (IHS) Files For up to $100M IPO
- AEON Biopharma, Inc (AEON) Files For Up to $75M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, JPMorgan, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!