Nabriva (NBRV) Announces Retirement of CFO Gary Sender
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ: NBRV) today announced the retirement of Gary Sender as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), effective as of March 12, 2021. Mr. Sender has agreed to serve as a consultant for Nabriva on an ongoing basis following his retirement to ensure business continuity. Mr. Sender informed Nabriva that he plans to focus on his three public company Board roles and providing financial advisory services. A search has been initiated to identify a new CFO.
“We thank Gary for his numerous contributions and strategic leadership during his time at Nabriva,” said Ted Schroeder, Chief Executive Officer of Nabriva Therapeutics. “Gary has been an integral part in the transformation of Nabriva into a commercial organization. His financial and strategic experience have been significant contributors to this evolution. Gary leaves the company in the financial position to allow us to continue to execute on bringing innovative products to patients. We wish him well in his future endeavors and want to thank him for continuing in a consulting role at least through 2021 to facilitate a smooth transition to his successor.”
“I have thoroughly enjoyed my almost five years with the outstanding Nabriva team and it has been a pleasure to be part of the company’s growth and milestones,” said Mr. Sender. “I believe the current worldwide pandemic is an important reminder of the need for companies like Nabriva that have established a foundation to develop and deliver essential treatments for patients with infectious diseases. I’m excited to continue to work closely with the Nabriva team in my role as an advisor.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SharpSpring, Inc. (SHSP) Announces Jason Costi to Board
- Tristate Capital (TSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Initiates 3Q EPS/Revenues Guidance