NYSE to Suspend Trading in Eros Media World Plc (EMWP) and Commence Delisting Proceedings
- Wall Street ends sharply higher as Treasury yields dip
- Porsche AG Shares Debut on Frankfurt Boerse
- Apple Falls 4% on Report It Will Not Ramp Up iPhone 14 Production, Analyst Not Surprised
- Biogen (BIIB) Surges After 'Best-Case' Alzheimer's Drug Trial Results; Stock Earns Several Upgrades
- Europe Stock Outflows 'Worse Than During COVID Panic' - Citi
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) announced today that the staff of NYSE Regulation has determined to commence proceedings to delist the A Ordinary Shares of Eros Media World Plc (the “Company”) ─ ticker symbol EMWP ─ from the NYSE. Trading in the Company’s A Ordinary Shares will be suspended immediately.
NYSE Regulation reached its decision that the Company’s A Ordinary Shares are not suitable for listing, because the Company is a late filer and has not filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) its annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2021, current report on Form 6-K for the half year ended September 30, 2021 and annual report on Form 20-F for the year ended March 31, 2022 (collectively, the “Delayed Filings”). The Company was not able to complete the Delayed Filings by August 17, 2022, which is the maximum time allowed under Section 802.01E of the NYSE’s Listed Company Manual.
The Company has a right to a review of this determination by a Committee of the Board of Directors of the Exchange. The NYSE will apply to the Securities and Exchange Commission to delist the A Ordinary Shares upon completion of all applicable procedures, including any appeal by the Company of the NYSE Regulation staff’s decision.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges 16 Wall Street Firms with Widespread Recordkeeping Failures
- CV Sciences (CVSI) Announces Proposed Settlement of Shareholder Litigation
- Mind Medicine (MNMD) Prices 7.06M Share Offering at $4.25/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!