NXT-ID (NXTD) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NXT-ID, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXTD) announces that it has received a letter from NASDAQ dated September 27th confirming that it has regained compliance with the minimum bid price listing requirement. The Company has satisfied the terms of the NASDAQ Listing Qualifications Panel by complying with the minimum bid price requirement of $1.00 per share under NASDAQ Listing Requirement 5550(a)(2). Accordingly, NASDAQ has advised that the matter is now closed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sanofi (SNY) Acquires Tidal Therapeutics for $160M Upfront and Up to $310M in Milestones
- Iterum (ITRM) says FDA needs more time to review materials in support of NDA for sulopenem etzadroxil/probenecid
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!