NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Declares $0.5625 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall St ends lower as investors weigh fresh employment data
- U.S. private employers add 103,000 jobs in November - ADP
- Data storage group MongoDB delivers upbeat guidance after Q3 results top estimates
- Stocks slip, 10-year Treasury yield falls as rate cut timing weighed
- A major Wall Street bank is out with S&P 500 forecast for 2024
NXP Semiconductors (NASDAQ: NXPI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.5625 per share, or $2.25 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $250 at TD Cowen; Names Best Idea for 2024
- Eastman Chemical (EMN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.5% to $0.81; 3.9% Yield
- Omega Flex (OFLX) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!