NICE (NICE) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q & FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus, 1Q Revenue View Above Consensus
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) reported Q4 EPS of $1.61, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at $438 million versus the consensus estimate of $433.11 million.
“We are pleased to report another exceptional year at NICE highlighted by groundbreaking innovation and speed of execution in cloud, digital and artificial intelligence. We witnessed accelerated cloud growth, cloud exceeded more than 50% of our total revenue for the second half of the year, and we exited 2020 with more than $900 million in an annualized cloud revenue run rate propelled by the tremendous success of our CXone cloud platform. We saw a 100% year-over-year increase in our customers’ digital interactions volume and 50% of our new deals were driven by digital initiatives. Our market leading AI solution, Enlighten, experienced strong demand with many new deals and a fast growing pipeline,” said Barak Eilam, CEO of NICE.
Mr. Eilam continued, “2021 is shaping up to be a year of a changed reality, in which the events of 2020 have created a new normal, and at the same time provided new opportunities in cloud and digital. Enterprises are seeking to rapidly accelerate their innovation cycles and leap forward much faster than before while continuously adapting to changes. We are well-positioned to capitalize on this transition with our leading digital cloud platforms together with a large and fast growing total addressable market.”
NICE sees Q1 2021 EPS of $1.42-$1.52, versus the consensus of $1.50. NICE sees Q1 2021 revenue of $445-455 million, versus the consensus of $435.13 million.
NICE sees FY2021 EPS of $6.12-$6.32, versus the consensus of $6.31. NICE sees FY2021 revenue of $1.79-1.81 billion, versus the consensus of $1.81 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NICE (NICE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Campus Communities (ACC) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
- Everest Re (RE) Provides Preliminary Information on First Quarter 2021 Catastrophe Losses
- Prologis (PLD) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!