NICE (NICE) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS/Revenues Guidance Above Consensus, Affirms 2Q EPS/Revs. View
- Futures rise as focus turns to Fed's inflation stance
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Dollar firms in big week for FX markets; pound struggles
- Novavax (NVAX) COVID-19 Vaccine Demonstrates 90% Overall Efficacy and 100% Protection Against Moderate and Severe Disease in PREVENT-19 Phase 3 Trial
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE) reported Q1 EPS of $1.54, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $1.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $457 million versus the consensus estimate of $450.84 million.
“We are pleased to begin 2021 on a high note as we reported very strong first quarter results across the board, including double-digit growth in both total revenue and earnings per share,” said Barak Eilam, CEO, NICE. “Driving this outstanding performance is our continued robust growth in cloud, as we are witnessing further rapid penetration of CXone in all market segments, especially in very large enterprises, a segment of the market in which we are clearly differentiated from a competitive standpoint.”
Mr. Eilam continued, “We also continue to see tremendous growth for CXone in international markets where we witnessed a three times increase in bookings bolstered by our growing international partners program. In addition, we continued to see strong demand by enterprises to digitally transform leading to a two and a half times increase in the volume of digital interactions on our platform. With a record pipeline and robust bookings for CXone, we are in an excellent position to capitalize on a large and fast-growing total addressable market.”
NICE sees Q2 2021 EPS of $1.45-$1.55, versus the consensus of $1.48. NICE sees Q2 2021 revenue of $445-455 million, versus the consensus of $433.49 million.
NICE sees FY2021 EPS of $6.19-$6.39, versus the consensus of $6.23. NICE sees FY2021 revenue of $1.8-1.82 billion, versus the consensus of $1.8 billion.
- Second Quarter 2021:
- Second quarter 2021 Non-GAAP total revenues are expected to be in a range of $445 million to $455 million.
- Second quarter 2021 Non-GAAP fully diluted earnings per share are expected to be in a range of $1.45 to $1.55.
- Raising Full Year 2021 Guidance:
- Full year 2021 Non-GAAP total revenues are expected to be in a range of $1,800 million to $1,820 million (higher than the previous guidance range of $1,790 million to $1,810 million).
Full year 2021 Non-GAAP fully diluted earnings per share are expected to be in a range of $6.19 to $6.39 (higher than the previous guidance range of $6.12 to $6.32).
For earnings history and earnings-related data on NICE (NICE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Humana (HUM) to Acquire onehome
- NICE Actimize Named “Best Compliance” Technology Provider by 2021 WealthBriefing European Awards
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE) CEO and CFO Resign
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!