NETSTREIT Corp. (NTST) Announces Daniel Donlan as Chief Financial Officer
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
NETSTREIT Corp. (NYSE: NTST) (the “Company”), today announced the appointment of Daniel P. Donlan as its new Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer (“CFO”) effective April 10, 2023. Mr. Donlan will be based at the Company’s headquarters in Dallas, TX.
“We are pleased to welcome Dan to the NETSTREIT team,” said Mark Manheimer, Chief Executive Officer of NETSTREIT. “Dan’s extensive capital markets, investor relations, and net lease industry experience will be invaluable as we continue to opportunistically raise growth capital and source high quality investments to produce strong risk adjusted returns. I would also like to thank Lori Wittman for stepping in as Interim Chief Financial Officer while we conducted this search. Her tireless dedication to our shareholders is greatly admired and appreciated.”
As CFO, Mr. Donlan will be responsible for all corporate finance, accounting, treasury, capital markets, and investor relations functions as well as human resources and information technology activities for the Company.
Mr. Donlan is joining NETSTREIT from his current role as Senior Vice President, Head of Capital Markets at Essential Properties Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: EPRT). In this role, Mr. Donlan led the company’s corporate finance, capital raising, and investor relations efforts. Prior to joining Essential Properties, Mr. Donlan was a Managing Director at Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. where he served as the company’s lead REIT research analyst. Prior to that, Mr. Donlan held various REIT research roles at Janney Capital Markets and BB&T Capital Markets. Mr. Donlan graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a B.B.A. in Finance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veradigm (MDRX) Announces Greg Garrison Named Executive Chairman; Dr. Shih-Yin Ho Appointed Interim CEO; Lee Westerfield Appointed Interim CFO
- Crown Castle (CCI) CEO to step down amid Elliott pressure; Shares gain
- Vaso Corporation to List on Nasdaq via SPAC Merger with Achari Ventures Holdings Corp. I (AVHI)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes
Related EntitiesBB&T Capital Markets, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services, Dividend
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!