NASDAQ (NDAQ) reportes monthly volumes for March
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) today reported monthly volumes for March 2021, as well as quarterly volumes, estimated revenue capture, number of listings and index statistics for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 on its investor relations website. A data sheet showing the monthly volumes and quarterly capture rates can be found at: http://ir.nasdaq.com/financials/volume-statistics.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Announces FDA Approval of Opdivo Combo for dvanced or Metastatic Gastric Cancer, Gastroesophageal Junction Cancer, and Esophageal Adenocarcinoma
- NASDAQ (NDAQ) IV into Coinbase (COIN) direct listing
- Neovasc (NVCN) announced that Tiara Transapical system will be unable to receive European CE mark under current Medical Device Directive regulations