Myriad Genetics (MYGN) and Personalis Partner to Market Solutions to Pharma Customers
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Myriad Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: MYGN), a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, and Personalis, Inc., a leader in advanced genomics for precision oncology, (Nasdaq: PSNL) today announced a non-exclusive collaboration through which Myriad will market the Personalis® ImmunoID NeXT ultra-comprehensive biomarker discovery platform to its pharmaceutical partners who use the MyRisk® Hereditary Cancer Test, BRACAnalysis CDx® and/or MyChoice® CDx cancer tests.
“An increasing number of our companion diagnostic pharmaceutical partners are requesting complementary whole exome and whole transcriptome testing on their patients’ tumors,” said Paul Diaz, President and CEO, Myriad Genetics. “Our goal is to provide full menu access to our customers and we are pleased to leverage Personalis’ high quality assays to expand our offering.”
Personalis’ ImmunoID NeXT platform is the most discriminating platform to power drug development biomarker efforts and has been utilized by the top 20 global bio-pharma companies. It provides high-quality exome/transcriptome assays for cancer FFPE samples.
“A key pillar of our strategy is to expand our reach through commercial partnerships and this new collaboration with Myriad is an exciting milestone of our progress,” said Chris Hall, CEO and President of Personalis.
Financial details of the partnership were not disclosed.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jaguar Health (JAGX) Granted Hearing on Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- CymaBay Therapeutics (CBAY) Announces Publication of Positive Phase 3 RESPONSE Data of Seladelpar
- Legend Biotech (LEGN) Announces Positive CHMP Opinion for CARVYKTI for Treatment of Patients with Relapsed and Lenalidomide Refractory Multiple Myeloma in Earlier Lines of Therapy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!