Myomo (MYO) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Myomo (NYSE: MYO) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.37), $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.49). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.02 million.
- Revenue was up 149% to a record $3.8 million
- 101 units were delivered to patients including 97 recognized as revenue, a 126% increase
- Revenue from the direct billing channel represented 77% of total revenue, up from 68% of revenue in the third quarter of 2020
- Gross margin was 73%, up 100 basis points from 72% in the fourth quarter of 2019 and up from 56% in the third quarter of 2020
- The reimbursement pipeline had 768 MyoPro units as of December 31, 2020, an increase of 29% compared to December 31, 2019, with 209 candidates entering the pipeline during the fourth quarter.
- The MyoPro direct billing pipeline now represents more than 80% of reimbursement pipeline units, and approximately 90% of those entering the domestic pipeline during the fourth quarter are direct bill candidates
- Backlog, which represents insurance authorizations received but not yet converted to revenue, was 131 units as of December 31, 2020; 13 units, representing $0.4 million of revenue, were pulled into the fourth quarter from 2021 and recorded as revenue from insurers where the Company determined that sufficient evidence of collectability existed to record revenues for these direct billing patients at delivery
- The Company received insurance authorizations and orders for 86 patients to receive a MyoPro during the fourth quarter
“Fourth quarter revenue was not only a record, it also was equivalent to our full year 2019 revenue. This is a testament to the adaptability and execution of our team in light of the challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic,” stated Paul R. Gudonis, Myomo’s chairman and chief executive officer. “The strategic shift to direct billing implemented in late 2019 is supporting both revenue growth and margin improvement.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Myomo (MYO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c