My Size (MYSZ) Receives Notice of Allowance from the Japan Patent Office for MySizeID Smart Measurement Solution
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
My Size, Inc., (the "Company" or "My Size") (NASDAQ: MYSZ) (TASE: MYSZ), the developer and creator of smartphone measurement solutions, today announced that it has a Notice of Allowance from the Japan Patent Office for its application, titled: "System for and a method of measuring a path length using a handheld electronic device." The patent marks a significant step forward in entering the Japanese market.
The patent application encompasses the methods and systems for measuring a body part of a user via a handheld electronic device. MySizeID's proprietary algorithms leverage the smartphone's built-in sensors and fuse the data produced with anthropometric data. The result is that customers enjoy highly accurate sizing information based on the users' exact measurements. With this latest patent, MySize has ten total issued patents and nine patent applications pending globally.
"The Japanese market represents an ideal market for us, both because of its value and its population, which is especially receptive when it comes to smartphone-based solutions," said Ronen Luzon, CEO, and Founder of MySize. "E-commerce was already big in Japan and like every market globally, recent events have posed a challenge to retailers and brought unprecedented opportunities for those who embrace and implement solutions. We're now able to be part of the solution, and we're excited for both retailers and customers to benefit from hassle-free perfect fitting apparel."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Veracyte (VCYT) Announces Retirement of CFO and Preliminary Q1 Results
- Biogen (BIIB) Grows Presence in China with the Approval of TECFIDERA for Treatment of Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Amplitech Group Inc. (AMPG) Prices 2.715M Share Registered Direct Offering Priced At-The-Market