Murphy Oil (MUR) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Revenues Miss
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Murphy Oil (NYSE: MUR) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.09), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $440.08 million versus the consensus estimate of $487.79 million.
Highlights for the fourth quarter include:
- Sanctioned low cost, capital efficient Tupper Montney development
- Produced 149 thousand barrels of oil equivalent per day, in line with guidance
- Generated adjusted EBITDAX of $271 million, or $19.77 per barrel of oil equivalent sold
- Continued on-time and on-budget execution of major Gulf of Mexico projects
“We quickly responded to the major pullback in commodity prices by drastically reducing our capital budget and cost structure while adjusting our operational plans, and continued supporting capital allocation to our major offshore projects. Our efforts resulted in strong liquidity, cash on hand and paying a dividend to our shareholders,” stated Roger W. Jenkins, President and Chief Executive Officer.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Murphy Oil (MUR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WD-40 Co. (WDFC) Misses Q2 EPS by 8c
- Sana Biotechnology (SANA) Presents Preclinical Data at American Association for Cancer Research Annual Meeting 2021
- Genmab A/S (GMAB) and Seagen (SGEN) Announce U.S. FDA Filing Acceptance for Priority Review of Tisotumab Vedotin BLA for Patients with Recurrent or Metastatic Cervical Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!