Mullen Automotive (MULN) names Donald Borthwick VP of commercial sales
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Emerging American electric vehicle maker, Mullen Automotive (NASDAQ: MULN) announced Thursday that the company has hired Donald Borthwick as its Vice President of Commercial Sales. Borthwick previously spent over 25 years leading commercial vehicle sales for Ford where he grew west region commercial sales by 18%, achieving regional volume and margin leadership annually. He also cultivated early EV adopter customers which resulted in strategic early-stage EV system-fill orders.
“Don is a highly skilled and respected sales leader and will play a key role in establishing Mullen as a leader in the commercial EV category,” said David Michery, CEO and chairman of Mullen Automotive.
Borthwick will be established out of the recently opened Mullen Tech Center, located in Troy, Michigan.
“Don’s impressive track record and success in partnering with large commercial customers make him a perfect selection to lead our commercial sales team,” said John Schwegman, Chief Commercial Officer for Mullen Automotive.
Shares of MULN are up 5.27% in mid-day trading on Thursday.
By Michael Elkins | [email protected]
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla (TSLA) plans production ramp in Shanghai as price cuts boost demand
- Evelo Biosciences Inc. (EVLO) Provides Clinical and Business Updates
- Humana (HUM) Announces Senior Leadership Appointments
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot List, Management Changes, Management Comments
Related EntitiesMichael Elkins
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!