Motorsport Games Inc. (MSGM) Prices 3M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Motorsport Games Inc. (NASDAQ: MSGM) today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 3,000,000 shares of its Class A common stock at a public offering price of $20.00 per share. Motorsport Games has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of its Class A common stock to cover over-allotments, if any, at the initial public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions. The shares of Class A common stock are expected to begin trading on January 13, 2021 on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol “MSGM.” The gross proceeds from the offering to Motorsport Games, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Motorsport Games, are expected to be approximately $60.0 million, excluding any exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares. The offering is expected to close on January 15, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Canaccord Genuity LLC and The Benchmark Company, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
A registration statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-251501) relating to this offering was declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on January 12, 2021.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Therapeutics Inc. (VERA) Prices 4.35M Share IPO at $11/Sh
- iPower Inc. (IPW) Prices 3.36M Share IPO at $5/Sh; Announces Nasdaq Listing
- MaxCyte Seeks to Dual-List on NASDAQ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings, IPOs
Related EntitiesThe Benchmark Company, S1, Canaccord Genuity, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!