Motion Picture Group, Inc. (PRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Revenues Beat; Offers 1Q EPS/Revenue Guidance Above Consensus
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Motion Picture Group, Inc. (NYSE: PRG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.95, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $605.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $581.86 million.
- Revenues of $605.7 million, up 6.5%
- Diluted EPS of $0.62; Non-GAAP Diluted EPS $0.95, up 46.2%
- Earnings before taxes of $66.3 million; Adjusted EBITDA of $90.0 million, up 35.9%
- Progressive Leasing earnings before taxes of $88.1 million; Adjusted EBITDA of $96.7 million, up 25.4%
- Board of Directors authorizes new $300 million share repurchase program
"Our Progressive Leasing segment delivered record revenue, earnings before taxes, and adjusted EBITDA for the fourth quarter period, in spite of challenges posed by the pandemic", said Steve Michaels, PROG's Chief Executive Officer. "During our first quarter as a stand-alone FinTech company, the PROG team provided exceptional service to our customers and point-of-sale retail partners while also completing the spin-off of our former Aaron's Business segment. We continued to navigate challenging economic conditions, as changes in customer behavior, supply chain disruptions, and broader economic uncertainty negatively impacted gross merchandise volume (GMV) in the period. During 2021, we expect to achieve strong GMV growth by expanding our e-commerce business and driving increased sales for our existing and new point-of-sale retail partners."
Motion Picture Group, Inc. sees Q1 2021 EPS of $0.89-$0.95, versus the consensus of $0.77. Motion Picture Group, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $650-670 million, versus the consensus of $647.49 million.
- The Company is providing outlook for the first quarter of 2021, but will not be providing annual guidance at this time, as the economic uncertainty created by the pandemic, and uncertainty regarding the amount, nature and timing of any government stimulus, continues to impact our POS partners and our customers in a manner that limits its visibility into its full-year performance for 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Motion Picture Group, Inc. (PRG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Hexcel Corp. (HXL) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
- Equity Lifestyle Properities (ELS) Reports Q1 FFO of $0.64
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!