Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Set to Join S&P 500; Iridium Communications (IRDM) to Join S&P MidCap 400; Collegium Pharmaceutical (COLL) to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 8, 2021 5:21 PM EST)
S&P MidCap 400 constituent Monolithic Power Systems Inc. (NASDAQ: MPWR) will replace TechnipFMC plc (NYSE: FTI) in the S&P 500, S&P SmallCap 600 constituent Iridium Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: IRDM) will replace Monolithic Power Systems in the S&P MidCap 400, and Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: COLL) will replace Iridium Communications in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Friday, February 12. TechnipFMC is being removed from the S&P 500 in anticipation of its announced spin-off of Technip Energies in a transaction expected to be completed on or about February 16. Technip Energies is expected to trade in ADR form in the OTC (over-the-counter) market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PTC (PTC) Set to Join S&P 500
- Manchester United (MANU) Up 9% on Plans to Join a New European Super League, a New Competition Format Funded by JP Morgan
- CACI International (CACI) Awarded $48 Million Contract to Provide Enterprise Technology in Support of National Public Warning System