Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 slip as COVID-19 vaccine makers fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monmouth Real Estate (NYSE: MNR) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 16, 2019, to stockholders of record on August 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of August 14, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Monmouth Real Estate (MNR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Encore Wire (WIRE) Declares $0.02 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Genpact Limited (G) Declares $0.1075 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!