Minim, Inc (MINM) Announces Launch of $25M Proposed Public Offering of Common Stock
- Futures rise as Evergrande concerns ease, Fed now in focus
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations Amid Labor Costs, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Minim (NASDAQ: MINM) announces the launch of the Company’s proposed public offering of $25 million pursuant to a registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). The Company expects to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional $3.75 million at the public offering price less the underwriting discounts and commissions. The proposed offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
The Company intends to use the net proceeds it receives from the offering for general corporate and working capital purposes, which may include inventory optimization, development and marketing of new product offerings and expansion into global markets.
B. Riley Securities is acting as the sole book-running manager for the proposed offering.
A registration statement on Form S-1 (File No. 333-257656), including a prospectus, which is preliminary and subject to completion, relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC on July 26, 2021, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold, nor may offers to buy be accepted, nor may any portion of the purchase price be received, prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Investigating Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Related to Sexual Harassment, Discrimination Claims - WSJ
- Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) Announces Sale of 2.34M Shares by Affiliates of Access Industries
- 7 Key Facts About the Upcoming Warby Parker (WRBY) IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley, S1, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!