MingZhu Logistics (YGMZ) Announces $20 Million Registered Direct Offering of Ordinary Shares, Warrants
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MingZhu Logistics Holdings Limited (Nasdaq: YGMZ) (the "Company"), a China-based trucking services provider, today announced that it entered into securities purchase agreements with certain institutional investors in connection with a registered direct offering of an aggregate of 3,333,335 units of its securities (each, a "Unit"), with each Unit consisting of (i) one ordinary share of the Company, par value $0.001 per share, and (ii) one warrant to purchase 0.75 ordinary share (together, the "Warrants"), for aggregate gross proceeds of $20 million, before deducting the placement agent's fees and other estimated offering expenses. The Warrants will be exercisable six months after the date of issuance (the "Initial Exercise Date") at an exercise price of $6.60 per share, subject to adjustments, and will expire three years after the Initial Exercise Date. The offering is expected to close on or about March 12, 2021, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
FT Global Capital, Inc. is acting as the exclusive placement agent in connection with the offering.
The Company currently intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PHX Minerals (PHX) Prices Upsized Common Stock Offering at $2/Share
- Akoya Biosciences Inc. (AKYA) Prices 6.58M Share IPO at $20/Sh
- Paya Holdings Inc. (PAYA) Announces Oni Chukwu to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!