Middleby Corp (MIDD) Acquires Imperial Commercial Cooking Equipment
- Solid earnings lift mood on Wall Street ahead of Apple, Amazon results
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Price Raised at Piper Sandler to $1,300 on Three Insights That are Overlooked
- Comcast (CMCSA) Stock Rallies on Strong Q3 Results, Analyst Expects Shares to Outperform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
The Middleby Corporation (NASDAQ: MIDD) today announced the acquisition of Imperial Commercial Cooking Equipment. Based in Corona, Calif., the company manufactures ranges, fryers, ovens, countertop equipment and other specialty cooking products for the commercial kitchen. Imperial has annual revenues of approximately $40 million.
“Imperial is a leading, highly-respected commercial foodservice brand with products that complement the existing Middleby core cooking category. While we are enhancing our current brand portfolio, this acquisition also expands our west coast footprint and allows us to provide broader capabilities and support to our domestic customers,” said Tim FitzGerald, Middleby CEO.
“We are excited to realize the many synergies between the companies. Imperial has impressive manufacturing capabilities, which will provide potential for greater efficiencies and flexibility to our commercial foodservice platform. Working with our long-standing international distribution partners, Imperial has a prime opportunity to expand its global reach. Imperial also has an established presence in the quickly growing fast-casual chain restaurant segment, which will be a benefit to the Middleby brands as well,” Mr. FitzGerald commented.
Since its inception in 1957, the Imperial mission has been to be the preferred global supplier of high quality, top value cooking equipment to the foodservice industry. Please visit www.imperialrange.com for more information on the company and its products.
For more information about The Middleby Corporation and the company brands, visit www.middleby.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CAE (CAE) to acquire Sabre's (SABR) AirCentre airline operations portfolio for $392.5 million
- Hawkeye Systems, Inc (HWKE) to Acquire Six15 Technologies
- American Express (AXP) Launches Fully Digital Business Checking Account for U.S. Small and Mid-Sized Businesses, First-Ever AMEX Debit Card
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!