Mid-America Apartment (MAA) Declares $0.87 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- S&P 500 flat as telecom weakness offsets strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.87 per share, or $3.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 14, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 11, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mid-America Apartment (MAA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raytheon Technologies (RTX) reaffirms its 2021 outlook at investor day
- Accenture (ACN) Acquires Strategic Management Consultancy Homburg & Partner
- Square (SQ) Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions for Businesses in Ireland
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!