Microstrategy (MSTR) Buys Another 205 Bitcoins for $10M, or $48,888 on Average
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Microstrategy, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSTR) announced that it had purchased approximately 205 bitcoins for $10.0 million in cash, at an average price of approximately $48,888 per bitcoin, inclusive of fees and expenses. As of March 5, 2021, the Company holds approximately 91,064 bitcoins that were acquired at an aggregate purchase price of $2.196 billion and an average purchase price of approximately $24,119 per bitcoin, inclusive of fees and expenses.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bitcoin on Venmo Places Pressure on Apple, Google and Facebook to Do the Same - Microstrategy (MSTR) CEO
- 180 Life Sciences Corp (ATNF) Confirms Collection of All Patient Data for Phase 2b Dupuytren’s Disease Trial
- Nano Dimension (NNDM) Mentioned as Short at Kerrisdale Capital