Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share, or $1.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 13, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 16, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 15, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midday movers: Snowflake, Salesforce, and more
- Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) Declares $0.93 Quarterly Dividend; 25.1% Yield
- Wabash National (WNC) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!