Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.42 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- S&P, Nasdaq slip as caution prevails ahead of Powell comments
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares rally as investor confidence in Fed cuts grows
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.42 per share, or $1.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 8, 2018, to stockholders of record on February 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of February 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 6.1% Yield
- This is the most underowned mega-cap tech stock - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!