Microbot Medical (MBOT) Secures Patent for LIBERTY Robotic System in the United States
- Wall St ends higher as Goldman rounds out parade of strong bank results
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Microbot Medical Inc. (Nasdaq: MBOT), announced that the United States Patent and Trade Office (USPTO) has issued a Notice of Allowance covering the Company’s LIBERTY® Robotic System. Globally, the Company now has 45 patents issued/allowed and 24 pending patent applications.
“This achievement is yet another meaningful milestone that adds a secure foundation to build our sustainable competitive advantage. This IP allows us to protect our assets globally and advance towards commercialization,” commented Harel Gadot, CEO, President and Chairman. “We believe our novel technology is uniquely positioned to transform catheter-based procedures and benefit more patients globally while keeping physicians safe from radiation and reducing their physical strain.”
The allowed patent pertains to a device for automatically inserting and manipulating a medical tool into and within a bodily lumen. The allowed claims cover a compact robotic drive for driving and manipulating movement of at least one elongate surgical tool, the robotic drive includes a housing comprising motors and a first tool-moving element driven by the motors, positioned and configured to advance or retract the elongate surgical tool, and a second tool-moving element driven by the motors, configured to roll the elongate surgical tool about the long axis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spire (SR) Rejected At Supreme Court Over St. Louis-area Pipeline - Bloomberg
- Helbiz (HLBZ) Announces Google Workspace Integration
- Pfizer (PFE), BioNTech SE (BNTX) Submits Data To EMA For Vaccination 5 To <12 Years Age - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!