MiMedx Group (MDXG) Announces Dismissal of Putative Securities Class Action Lawsuit
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 drop 3% as growth stocks rally wanes
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MiMedx Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDXG) (“MIMEDX” or the “Company”), a transformational placental biologics company, today announced that a federal court in Georgia has denied a motion to reconsider the dismissal of Carpenters Pension Fund of Illinois’ (“CPFI”) putative class action lawsuit claiming that the Company violated the federal securities laws.
Today, U.S. District Judge William Ray II, a federal judge in the Northern District of Georgia, dismissed CPFI’s lawsuit. Judge Ray ruled that he would not reconsider his decision; CPFI’s lawsuit will remain dismissed and is not subject to amendment. It remains to be seen whether the Plaintiffs will appeal.
In commenting on the ruling, William “Butch” Hulse, MIMEDX Executive Vice President and General Counsel, said, “We are pleased with the Court’s ruling and find it to be consistent with the law as set forth in our Motion to Dismiss. MIMEDX continues to focus on our future and the patients who benefit from our transformative products.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seelos Therapeutics (SEEL) Receives Notice of Allowance in the U.S. for an Additional Patent for SLS-007
- Funko (FNKO) Appoints Rich Paul to its Board
- MIMEDX Mails Letter to Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!