Methode Electronics (MEI) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street drops on inflation jitters, led by tech stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Euro climbs on upbeat sentiment data; dollar struggles
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Methode Electronics (NYSE: MEI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 11, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Methode Electronics (MEI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- AMMO Inc. (POWW) sees FY22 revenue of $190 million
- Utah Medical Products (UTMD) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!