Meta Platforms (META) Announces Hiring Freeze, Warns Employees Of Restructuring - Bloomberg
- S&P, Nasdaq extend losing streaks amid rising recession worries
- HashiCorp, Inc (HCP) jumps after topping consensus estimates
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
- GameStop reports larger Q3 loss as revenue falls short
- Cathie Wood says the bond market is signaling the Fed is making a 'serious mistake'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 29, 2022 2:22 PM EDT)
Facebook and Instagram parent Meta Platforms' (NASDAQ: META) CEO Mark Zuckerberg said it will freeze hiring and restructure some teams in an effort to cut costs and shirt priorities, according to Bloomberg, citing a weekly Q&A with employees.
The report cites a person in attendance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EU Privacy Regulators Say Facebook, Instagram Owner Meta (META) Shouldn't Require 'Behavioral Ads' - DJ
- Meta Platforms (META) 30-day option implied volatility is at 46 amid share pull back
- Meta Platforms (META) 30-day option implied volatility steady at 47
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesMark Zuckerberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!