Mesa Air Group (MESA) Signs Letter of Intent to Lease an Additional 737-400F Cargo Aircraft
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MESA) today announced it signed a letter of intent to lease an additional Boeing 737-400F cargo aircraft currently planned to be available in May 2021. The company currently operates two 737-400F aircraft for DHL.
“This 737-400F will be a great addition to the cargo fleet. The investment in a third 737 aircraft demonstrates our focus on cargo operations and our commitment to DHL,” said Brad Rich, Chief Operating Officer. “This aircraft will provide Mesa pilots with additional career advancement opportunities and provide flexibility to better meet the demands of the current cargo environment.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mesa Air Group Reports March 2021 Operating Performance
- Stitch Fix (SFIX) Announces Founder and CEO Katrina Lake to become Executive Chairperson and Elizabeth Spaulding to become CEO August 1
- PerkinElmer (PKI) anticipates reported and organic revenue growth of 98% and 90%, respectively, for Q1