Medpace Holdings (MEDP) announces appointment of Jesse Geiger as president and Kevin Brady as chief financial officer
- Indexes close up more than 1% as investors assess Fed news
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Medpace Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: MEDP) (“Medpace”) today announced the appointment of Jesse Geiger as president and Kevin Brady as chief financial officer, effective August 1, 2021. August Troendle will continue to serve as Medpace’s chairman and chief executive officer.
Geiger joined Medpace in 2007 as corporate controller and became chief financial officer in 2011. In 2014, Geiger expanded his role to include chief operating officer of laboratory operations. Geiger will continue to report to August Troendle. The newly created position of president will allow Troendle to continue to focus on the overall long-term strategic direction and success of the company.
“Jesse has played a key role during significant periods of growth in the company’s history, and we are fortunate to have his expertise to drive further growth for the company,” said Troendle. “This step positions Medpace for continued success as we accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics.”
Kevin Brady, the current executive director of finance and treasurer, has been appointed to succeed Geiger as chief financial officer and will continue to report to Geiger. Brady brings diverse knowledge and experience to the role. Since joining Medpace in 2018, he has served as executive director of finance and treasurer and had oversight of all finance activities, including accounting, financial planning and analysis, investor relations, tax, internal audit and treasury. Prior to joining Medpace, Brady served as the vice president of finance for Myriad Genetics, Inc. from 2015 to 2018. Prior to Myriad, he spent 10 years at Procter & Gamble in various finance and accounting leadership positions. Brady started his career in the audit practice at Ernst & Young LLP.
“I am pleased to announce Kevin’s promotion to chief financial officer,” said Geiger. “Kevin has demonstrated strong leadership within the finance organization. I am confident he will continue to be a key member of the senior leadership team.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Acquires Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL for $270 Million
- HNI Corp. (HNI) sees strong order trends and supply chain challenges, input cost inflation
- Carrols Restaurant Group (TAST) Announces its CEO and Board Chairman Will Step Down by June 30, 2022
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!