McDonald's (MCD) CEO Sells $1.57M Worth of Stock
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
On September 18th, 2023, McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) CEO and President Christopher Kempczinski sold 5,606 of the company's common shares in the open market at $280 per share, according to a FORM 4 Filing with the SEC. The proceeds from the sale stand at around $1.57M. He still owns 29,031 shares following the sale.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Expands Board of Directors with the Appointment of Mary Baglivo
- LianBio (LIAN) Confirms Receipt of Unsolicited Proposal from Concentra Biosciences
- Meiwu Technology Company (WNW) Received Nasdaq Delisting Determination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!