MaxCyte, Inc. (MXCT) Prices Upsized 13.5M Share Nasdaq IPO at $13/sh
- Wall Street swoons on rising Treasury yields, growing inflation worries
- Micron (MU) Stock Falls Following Q4 Beat, But Guidance Miss
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Stock Falls on Q3, FY20 Warning
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MaxCyte, Inc., (NASDAQ: MXCT), a leading provider of cell-engineering platform technologies, today announced the pricing of its upsized offering of 13,500,000 shares of common stock at an initial offering price of US$13.00 per share (the "Offering").
- Anticipated gross proceeds of approximately US$175,500,000 (or US$201,825,000 if the underwriters exercise their option to purchase additional shares of common stock in full), before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by MaxCyte
- MaxCyte intends to use the net proceeds from the Offering for research and development initiatives, to expand its manufacturing capabilities and invest in manufacturing automation, to expand its sales and marketing, business development and field application scientist teams, and for working capital and general corporate purposes
- Shares of common stock are expected to commence trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market ("Nasdaq") on July 30, 2021 under the symbol "MXCT"
MaxCyte has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 2,025,000 additional shares of common stock at the initial offering price per share of common stock less underwriting discounts and commissions.
The closing of the Offering is expected to occur on August 3, 2021, subject to customary closing conditions.
MaxCyte's common stock will continue to be admitted to trading on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange (the "AIM") under the symbols "MXCT" and "MXCN." Application is being made for the shares of common stock to be issued at the closing of the Offering to be admitted to trading on AIM under the symbol "MXCT" and it is expected that admission will become effective and dealings in the shares of common stock will commence at 8:00 a.m. (BST) on August 4, 2021.
Cowen, Stifel and William Blair are acting as joint book-running managers for the Offering and as representatives of the underwriters for the Offering. BTIG and Stephens Inc. are also acting as co-managers of the Offering.
A registration statement, including a prospectus, relating to these securities has been filed by MaxCyte and was declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 29, 2021. Copies of the registration statement can be accessed through the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. The Offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, copies of the final prospectus relating to and describing the terms of the Offering may be obtained from the offices of Cowen and Company, LLC, c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, USA, Attn: Prospectus Department, by telephone at +1 (833) 297-2926 or by email at PostSaleManualRequests@broadridge.com; Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, Attention: Prospectus Department, One Montgomery Street, Suite 3700, San Francisco, CA 94104, USA, by telephone at +1 (415) 364-2720 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; or William Blair & Company, L.L.C., Attention: Prospectus Department, 150 North Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL 60606, USA, by telephone at +1 (800) 621-0687 or by email at email@example.com.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities law of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Two Individuals for Wash Trading Scheme Involving Options of "Meme Stocks"
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK) Announces 16.01M Share Direct Offering at $2.035/sh
- Smart Share Global Ltd. (EM) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, IPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, William Blair, Stephens Inc., Cowen & Co, IPO, BTIG
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!