MaxCyte, Inc (MXCT) to Join Russell 2000® Index
- Shares gain on earnings optimism
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- United Airlines (UAL) Stock Gains Smaller Q3 Loss; Longer-Term Targets Still on Track
- Yen hits four-year low versus dollar as risk appetite improves
- WD-40 (WDFC) Stock Falls 11% Following Q4 Miss
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MaxCyte, Inc., (NASDAQ: MXCT), a leading commercial cell-engineering company focused on providing enabling platform technologies to advance innovative cell-based research as well as next-generation cell therapeutic discovery, development and commercialization, today announced that it is set to join the Russell 3000® and Russell 2000® indices, effective after the U.S. market opens on September 20, 2021, according to a preliminary list of quarterly IPO additions posted earlier this month by FTSE Russell.
Membership in the US all-cap Russell 3000® Index, which remains in place for one year, means automatic inclusion in the large-cap Russell 1000® Index or small-cap Russell 2000® Index as well as the appropriate growth and value style indexes. FTSE Russell determines membership for its Russell indexes primarily by objective, market-capitalization rankings, and style attributes.
“The addition of MaxCyte to the Russell indices highlights our strong financial profile and marks a milestone in our progress towards being the premier cell engineering platform technology,” said Doug Doerfler, President and Chief Executive Officer of MaxCyte. “Our inclusion follows the successful closing of our Nasdaq IPO in August and elevates the overall awareness of our stock amongst the investment community.”
For more information on the Russell 3000® and Russell 2000®, go to the FTSE Russell website.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 8 Things to Know About the Upcoming Minerva Surgical (UTRS) IPO
- Lovesac Cozies Up to NetSuite on Its Journey to Become a Billion-Dollar Company
- LianBio (LIAN) Announces 20.3M ADS IPO at $15-$17/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Index Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!