Matson (MATX) Declares $0.21 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 scale new peak as jobs recovery gains traction
- Biden says deal reached on infrastructure plan
- Eli Lilly (LLY) Surges After Getting Breakthrough Therapy Designation From FDA, Analyst Raises PT and Sees Approval Chance at 90%, Biogen (BIIB) Plunges
- Dollar holds below two-month highs as Fed policy in focus, sterling slips
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 6, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 9, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of May 8, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Great Elm Group (GEG) Sells Real Estate Business for $4.6M
- Pinnacle West Capital (PNW) Declares $0.83 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!