MasterCard (MA) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q4 EPS of $1.64, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $1.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Crown Holdings (CCK) Tops Q1 EPS by 44c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q EPS Guidance Above Consensus, FY21 EPS Views Below Consensus
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Revenues Beat
- ExlService (EXLS) Announces President & COO Pavan Bagai to Retire, Effective October 1st