Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c, Revenues Beat
- Global stocks eye new high on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil extends losses on U.S. stock build, pandemic concerns
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.19, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $1.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.42 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.26 billion.
- Full-Year Revenue Growth of 3%; Underlying Revenue Growth of 1%
- Full-Year GAAP Operating Income Rises 14%; Adjusted Operating Income Increases 9%
- Full-Year GAAP EPS Increases 16% to $3.94; Adjusted EPS Increases 7% to $4.97
- Fourth Quarter GAAP EPS of $0.73; Adjusted EPS of $1.19
Dan Glaser, President and CEO, said: “2020 was a year like no other. I am proud of how our colleagues rose to the challenge, helping clients and one another and achieving impressive financial performance. We ended the year with a strong fourth quarter with positive underlying revenue growth. In 2020, we achieved revenue growth of 3% with underlying revenue growth of 1% and grew adjusted EPS 7%.
“We demonstrated our resilience as a company in 2020 and are well positioned for growth in 2021.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Hartford (HIG) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.56; Rejects Additional Proposal from Chubb (CB), Raises Buyback
- UPDATE: Armstrong Flooring (AFI) Reports Q1 Loss Per Share of $0.38
- Radius Health (RDUS) sees growth of 14% for new U.S. TYMLOS patients in Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!