Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q4 EPS of $1.19, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $1.18. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.33 billion.
"2019 was a historic year for Marsh & McLennan,” said Dan Glaser, President and CEO. "We closed the largest transaction in our Company’s history, maintained our momentum through the integration and met our key milestones. We grew total revenue 11% and generated 4% underlying growth. We increased our adjusted operating income by 14%, adjusted margin by 110 basis points and adjusted EPS by 7%. With a solid fourth quarter, we enter 2020 well positioned for continued growth."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Announces Jon R. Moeller Elected President and CEO, Succeeding David Taylor
- Minerals Technologies (MTX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ranger Energy Services (RNGR) Misses Q2 EPS by 34c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!