Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c, Revenues Beat
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q1 EPS of $1.99, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.79 billion.
Dan Glaser, President and CEO, said: “Marsh McLennan had an outstanding first quarter. We delivered strong growth in underlying revenue and adjusted earnings, and generated meaningful adjusted operating margin expansion in both Risk & Insurance Services and Consulting. Our total revenue grew 9%, with underlying revenue growth of 6%. Adjusted operating income rose 20%, adjusted EPS grew 21%, and our adjusted operating margin increased 260 basis points to 29.6%.
“Our excellent start to 2021 positions us well for the balance of the year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!