Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c, Revenues Beat
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q1 EPS of $1.99, $0.28 better than the analyst estimate of $1.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.79 billion.
Dan Glaser, President and CEO, said: “Marsh McLennan had an outstanding first quarter. We delivered strong growth in underlying revenue and adjusted earnings, and generated meaningful adjusted operating margin expansion in both Risk & Insurance Services and Consulting. Our total revenue grew 9%, with underlying revenue growth of 6%. Adjusted operating income rose 20%, adjusted EPS grew 21%, and our adjusted operating margin increased 260 basis points to 29.6%.
“Our excellent start to 2021 positions us well for the balance of the year."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Outlines Details of Strategic Plan, Will Recommence Share Repurchases
- Apple (AAPL) Plans Physical Retail Presence in India, CEO Tim Cook Says - Source - Reuters
- Manchester United plc (MANU) Misses Q4 EPS by GBP 5.67
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!