Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Futures flat after jobless claims data; drugmakers extend fall
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall more than expected
- Tesla (TSLA) demand is through the roof, already sold out this quarter - Electrek
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.455 per share, or $1.82 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2020, to stockholders of record on April 8, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of April 7, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!