Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $0.455 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Futures slip with focus on inflation report
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order
- Fed talk subdues dollar as inflation remains focus
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.455 per share, or $1.82 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 14, 2020, to stockholders of record on January 29, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of January 28, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- VMware (VMW) Reports Prelim. 1Q EPS/Revenues Above Consensus; Appoints Raghu Raghuram as CEO
- IMV Inc. (IMV) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!